Saturday, July 19, 2008

translations of common words and sentences in italian (italiano)

Hello Ciao!
Good morning Buon giorno!
Good evening Buona sera!
Good afternoon Buon pomeriggio!
How are you? Come stai?
good/ bad buono/ cattivo
What is your name? Come ti chiami?
My name is... Mi chiamo...
Nice to meet you! Piacere
I love you Ti amo
Thank you Grazie
You are welcome Prego
How old are you? Quanti anni hai?
Can I have your e-mail address? Mi daresti il tuo indirizzo e-mail?
I am hungry Ho fame
I am thirsty Ho sete
I am tired Sono stanco
I am vegetarian Sono vegetariano
Where are you from? Da dove vieni?
Stop it! Basta!
Walk! Camminare!
I like... Mi piace...
I don't like No mi piace...
One beer, please! Una birra, per favore!
Numerals  
one uno
two due
three tre
four quattro
five cinque
six sei
seven sette
eight otto
nine nove
ten dieci
Colours  
red rosso
blue blu
green verde
yellow giallo
black nero
white bianco
pink rosa
gray grigio
brown marrone
orange arancione
violet viola
Other  
please per favore
water acqua
food mangiare
meat carne
vegetables verdure
fruit frutta
light/ dark luce/ buio
man/ woman uomo/ donna
boys/ girls ragazzi/ ragazze
tea te
peace pace
war guerra
school scuola
pull/ push spingere/ tirare
church chiesa
music musica
competition competizione
here/ there qui/ la
up/ down su/ giu
left/ right sinistra/ destra
breakfast colazione
lunch pranzo
dinner cena
young/ old giovanw/ vecchio
friendship amicizia
train treno
bus autobus
airplane aereo
helicopter elicottero
kiss bacio
hug abbracciare
toilet bagno
passport passaporto
custom frontiera
Don't smoke Non fumare!
police polizia
Fire fighters pompiere
sugar zucchero
salt sale
crazy pazzo
inside/ outside dentro/ fuori
I io
you tu
he/ she/ it lui/ lei/ si
we noi
you voi
they loro
   
   
   
   
   

No comments: